I will be joining University of North Texas (UNT) as an assistant professor in Fall 2021.
I am a PhD student in Department of Computer Science, Stony Brook University,
advised by Prof. Haibin Ling. Prior to this, I was a PhD student at Temple University. I spent two and a half years as a master student (courses completed) in Huazhong Agricultural University, where I received my B.S. degree in 2013.
To prospective students: I am looking for multiple self-motivated Ph.D. students to work on challenging problems (e.g., visual object tracking, video object detection/segmentation)
in computer vision. Please send me your CV and transcripts if you are interested. Motivated master and undergraduate students within UNT are also welcome.
- 2020-11: Another paper on tracking accepted to WACV 2021.
- 2020-11: A paper on attribute editing accepted to Neural Networks.
- 2020-09: A paper on tracking accepted to International Journal of Computer Vision.
- 2020-09: A new challenging subset was released in LaSOT for one-shot evaluation, paper and project.
- 2020-08: A paper on visual tracking accepted to WACV 2021.
- 2020-06: I am co-organizing VisDrone 2020, in conjunction ECCV 2020. Submissions are welcome.
- 2020-01: After four years at Temple University, I moved to Stony Brook University to continue my study.